Sunday, February 17, 2013

New products in my makeup bag

Today I bought some new beauty products. They are always packed in nice boxes and packaging what makes them irresistible.  You want to use them right away.





The first product is Hydramax + Active gel creme from Chanel.  I use it every day, it has a really nice texture and moisturizes your skin without making it feel sticky.


I also bought the mascara from Givenchy noir couture 4 in 1.  It promises to be a four-in-one mascara that creates intense volume, strong curl, infinite length, and complete lash care.
If I have to believe the reviews on the net it makes the promises come true. Let's hope so !!

The third product I bought and I was already using it in the past so I can write a review about this one: Christian Dior Waterproof Eyeliner.  This eyeliner  has a creamy texture, never smudges and stays all day long, the colour is intense it is easy to remove with make up remover.



Last one is the eyeshadow palette from Chanel n°41 Fascination with three blue shades and a complementary highlight.  You can wear them dry for a softer, more sophisticated look, or apply them wet for more impact and bringing out every facet of the colours.  I can not wait to try them.


2 comments:

Monica said...

I've always been skeptical using high brand products but after your post I might start using some! :)

https://monicaharmony.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Hey Monica,

Maybe good to go to the shop and ask some samples to try them before you decided to buy them.
The products are really good (and with the reduction you get not so expensive + they stay all day long so you don't use so much so in my opinion not more expensive than the cheap products).
The mascara does really what it is promisses!!